Advanced Sail Technology For Unsurpassed Performance
Stratis fibre-aligned sail laminates combine Doyle Sailmaker’s world-leading design with advanced engineering and materials technology in a seamless operation.
Custom-made advanced technology
- Each sail is custom designed and custom manufactured by Doyle Sailmakers.
- Shape dynamics are designed in 3 dimensions. Load paths are calculated and mapped to the performance specifications of each sail.
- Pre-impregnated fibre and film technology ensures accurate weight calculations and optimized lamination.
- All fibres are load bearing, ensuring maximum strength, minimum weight and enhanced shape retention.
- Flying shape is maintained with significantly less stretch.
- Much lighter than conventional panel sails.
- Load paths are mapped to each reef point, ensuring performance is maximized in both full and reefed sail configurations.
- Versatile combinations of fibres, films and taffeta finishes provide the optimum sail technology, whether racing or cruising.
- Anti-microbial coatings plus TiO2 coatings over all fibres and taffetas give Stratis laminates exceptional protection.
Unrivaled Racing Technology
Racing technology delivering the ultimate in shape retention and performance.
Cruising Sails with Performance
Competition level performance with trouble-free cruising durability